§.1 General Provisions
- The data controller is Agencja City Damian Trzciński, based in Poland, Poznań 61-806, Św. Marcin 29/8, NIP: 7842289588, REGON: 364571083. Data protection is carried out in accordance with applicable law, and data is stored on secure servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security.
- Personal data provided in the contact form is treated confidentially and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Controller
- The service provider is the data controller for its users’ data. This means that if you comment on articles on our site, we process your data such as: name, surname, email address, IP address, and the content of the comment.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of data protection.
- Any person whose data is processed has the right to access the data, rectify, delete, or limit processing, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person who monitors the processing of personal data in the service provider’s organization is possible via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after the contract has expired or the consent has been withdrawn, only to the extent that it is necessary to assert claims in court, or if national or EU law or international law requires us to keep the data.
- The service provider has the right to share the user’s personal data and other data with entities authorized under relevant law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Deletion of personal data may result from withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permitted objection to the processing of personal data.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other entities except those authorized under relevant law.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption, and access control, which minimize the consequences of a possible data breach.
- Personal data is only processed by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
- On our website, we use the following cookies: a) „Necessary” cookies that enable the use of the services available within the service, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the service; b) Cookies that serve to ensure security, e.g., used to detect abuse in connection with authentication within the service; c) „Performance” cookies that enable the collection of information about how users use the websites for the service; d) „Functional” cookies that allow to „remember” the settings chosen by the user and customize the user interface, e.g., with regard to the selected language or the region the user comes from, font size, the appearance of the website, etc.; e) „Advertising” cookies that enable to deliver advertising content more tailored to their interests. Measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and activities, as well as customization of the content and form of ads displayed both on the service and, for example, in Google’s ad network (more details: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=da);
- The user has the option to disable or reset the ability to collect cookies at any time by changing the settings in their web browser.
To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
Additional personal data, such as email address, is only collected in places where the user has explicitly given their consent by filling out the form. We only retain and use the aforementioned data for the purposes necessary to perform a specific function.